Nine Charges from Odin:
1. To maintain candor and fidelity in love and devotion to the tried friend: though he strike me, I will do him no scathe.
2. Never to make wrong-some oath: for great and grim is the reward for the breaking of plighted troth.
3. To deal not hardly with the humble and the lowly.
4. To remember the respect that is due to great age.
5. To suffer no evil to go unremedied and to fight against the enemies of Faith, Folk and Family: my foes I will fight in the field, nor will I stay to be burnt in my house.
6. To succor the friendless but to put no faith in the pledged word of a stranger people.
7. If I hear the fool's word of a drunken man I will strive not: for many a grief and the very death groweth from out such things.
8. To give kind heed to dead people: straw dead, sea dead or sword dead.
9. To abide by the enactments of lawful authority and to bear with courage the decrees of the Norns.
Nine Noble Virtues
1. Be Brave and Aggressive
-Grab all opportunities
-Be versatile and agile
-Attack one target at a time
-Don’t plan everything in detail
-Use top quality weapons
2. Be Prepared
-Keep weapons in good condition
-Be in shape
-Find good battle comrades
-Agree on important points
-Choose one chief
3. Be a good merchant
-Find out what the market needs
-Do not promise what you cannot keep
-Do not demand overpayment
Arrange things so that you can return
4. Keep the camp in order
-Keep things tidy and organized
-Arrange enjoyable activities which strengthen the group
-Make sure everybody does useful work
-Consult all members of the group for advice